Reed Business Support in Reading are supporting a repeat client to recruit a part time administrator for their office near Tilehurst on a temp to permanent basis.
This highly successful international have multiple locations across the UK. This role will be based in their Reading office where they have a small friendly team.
This is a part time role over 20 hours per week which will ideally be worked over 2.5 days per week (Wed, Thurs and Friday)
The role is to provide administrative services as follows –
- First line customer assistance – e.g. answering telephone calls and dealing with customers.
- Ordering and maintenance of stock to agreed levels and participate in monthly stock taking.
- General finance administration including, filing and recording of invoices and raising of purchase / sales orders.
- Provide Administration in relation to the main system, including etting up new users, recording information and requests
- Accountability, distribution and control of petty cash.
- Keeping and maintaining records for managed instrument repair services.
- Supporting the administration of HR related activities as and when required.
- Process Annual leave / Holiday requests.
- Assist in the arrangement of meetings, conferences and any internal or external events. Ensuring catering arrangements and equipment bookings are in place
This will be a temporary to permanent opportunity, where you will temp for up to 12 weeks.
If you are looking for a varied admin role on a part time basis (20 hours) and can travel to the Tilehurst area then please apply. This is an office based role.
Salary of £21-22k FTE (salary will be prorated) plus company bonus, pension, holidays and a range of softer benefits.