Do you want to work in a role that is based in an idyllic location in the countryside?
Do you like the sound of free lunch every day?
Do you want to work in a supportive and rewarding role?
If so, I have a great new permanent administration role for you!
Based on the outskirts of Moreton / Stow/ Chipping Norton.
Working either 8-4 or 9:30 – 5:30
Parking Onsite and free lunch provided.
The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient administration service to a training provider.
Previous administration and customer service experience is ideal along with:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated – the ability to work on own initiative
- Confident IT skills with a strong ability to use multiple systems
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Honest and reliable (all references will be taken up for this position of trust along with a DBS check)
If you want to be immediately considered for this great opportunity please apply to Laura Millward at Reed now!