THE ROLE CAN BE FULLY REMOTE (MUST BE BASED IN UK)
Absolute Recruit are partnered with a pre-series B tech start-up in their search for an Interim Project Accountant.
The business has built a tech platform and SaaS offering and after a strong UK launch, are now moving into the US market.
The role will be tasked with setting up the US finance function and their ideal candidate will have strong experience of US reporting, transfer pricing and payroll. Candidates that have previously set up Us entities for start-ups are highly desirable.
The work will include;
* Setting up the US entity and finance function, working with US legal team and external advisors
* Implement the Us payroll process and set up the US payroll function
* Set up transfer pricing between the UK and US entities
* Liaising with external tax firms, registering for sales tax requirements
* Building out reports and implementing processes, internal controls and systems
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Experience managing a US entity
* Good knowledge of transfer pricing between UK/US entities
* US Payroll experience
* Previous experience in an early-stage start-up would be desirable (setting up US entities)
* Experience using Xero would be useful
£350 – £400 day rate, outside IR35 – must be able to start within 2 weeks
Contract will be a minimum of 3 months but likely to extend further due to other projects in the pipeline